Who we are
FrontierSI, a not-for-profit company, was established following 16 years of operations as the Cooperative Research Centre for Spatial Information. We exist to deliver major benefits to governments, industry and the community using our deep expertise in spatial mapping, infrastructures, positioning, geodesy, analytics and standards. Our history and experience set us apart from any other company in Australia and New Zealand. Join FrontierSI, invest in the future.
We value collaboration, future focus, agility, integrity, and communication.
- We are solutions-driven and achieve high quality outcomes through collaboration, being open-minded and embracing inclusion, working together as a team internally, and with our partners and clients;
- We are future-focused, looking at what’s next: from tapping into the most promising technologies through to new application areas, to ensure we deliver;
- We respond to our partner needs with agility, being flexible and deploying teams and effort as needed to adapt to our rapidly changing environment;
- We work with integrity, we do what we say, and we are professional and respectful of others;
- We communicate and share information effectively, we listen first, seek to understand other perspectives and simplify complex concepts into understandable stories.