FrontierSI bring the best people together to solve the most complex spatial problems. We are at the nexus of government, academia and private industry. Find a specific project using the search function above or browse through them and see how location information is impacting all areas of our digital economy.
Everything happens somewhere, solutions happen here
The impact of spatial information on our daily lives is more pervasive than ever. It is increasing and moving well beyond the traditional spatial industries. The need for connections between, and within industry, government and universities has never been more acute with all sectors seeking ways to connect to improve the way they do business. FrontierSI projects combine multidisciplinary approaches to applied research, industry engagement and innovation. We source the right expertise and are easy to work with. That’s why we’re the go-to organisation to tackle the large and complex spatial research challenges faced by Australia and New Zealand.
Our core research areas cover:
- Positioning and Geodesy with the aim of improving positioning technologies accuracy, reliability, and resilience
- Spatial Infrastructures with the aim of improving the integration and maintenance of spatial data to make it discoverable, accessible and usable
- Spatial Analytics with the goal of turning rich data sets, and the location information linking them, into useable knowledge and actionable decisions
- Earth Observation with the goal of providing decision-makers with the right data in the right way to achieve ‘green’ and Environmental, Social and Governance objectives
- Space Advisory to support space mission development through connection to end users, leveraging spatial, data, and positioning capabilities.