Who we are
FrontierSI is a social enterprise focused on bringing the best people together to anticipate and solve large problems using our space and spatial expertise.
Through government, research, and industry partners, we help bring innovative ideas through to real world products and services with a focus on creating both commercial and public good impact. We represent a partnership of over 30 organisations across Australia and New Zealand including research agencies, government departments and private sector companies who are global leaders in space and spatial solutions.
Our collaborative group has space and spatial expertise including positioning and geodesy, data and infrastructures, spatial analytics, and space advisory. This expertise can assist any sector, from space to health and resources, to improve location-based information and increase data accessibility for improved decision support and service delivery.
We are a trusted advisor, facilitator and collaborator and have a depth of experience delivering multi-party, multi-disciplinary collaborative R&D projects both locally and internationally. Through our extensive partner network, we can access the right expertise to meet the needs of each individual project, holding us in a unique position within the market. We offer several services including Collaborative Applied Research, Complex Project Management, Collaborative Project Formulation, Independent Advisory Services, Technology Development, Data Science & Analytics, Industry Engagement and Outreach, Business Case Development, Innovation Program & Test Beds, and Workforce Development.
We provide the connection point, research services, expertise, technology, and collaborative model for our partner network to access, develop and apply space and spatial research development and innovation project outcomes into impactful and innovative solutions. Together with our partners, we have transformed research outcomes into meaningful changes across several industries.
Our specialist teams and network allow us to define, formulate, negotiate, and deliver solutions within our technical expertise areas of positioning, applied geodesy, rapid spatial analytics, spatial infrastructures, and space advisory.
Work with FrontierSI, invest in the future. To learn more or discuss potential collaborative opportunities, connect with us here.
We value collaboration, future focus, agility, integrity, and communication.
- We are solutions-driven and achieve high quality outcomes through collaboration, being open-minded and embracing inclusion, working together as a team internally, and with our partners and clients;
- We are future-focused, looking at what’s next: from tapping into the most promising technologies through to new application areas, to ensure we deliver;
- We respond to our partner needs with agility, being flexible and deploying teams and effort as needed to adapt to our rapidly changing environment;
- We work with integrity, we do what we say, and we are professional and respectful of others;
- We communicate and share information effectively, we listen first, seek to understand other perspectives and simplify complex concepts into understandable stories.