The spatial industry has been building use cases for Digital Twins and we’re now witnessing the collective outcomes from many organisations entering this exciting and ground-breaking field. We are extremely pleased to see the emergence of new research, technological advances in 3D data acquisition and analytics, the growth in advisory and consulting, and the growing range of partnerships between government and industry organisations that continue to advance the developing ecosystem of digital twins.
FrontierSI, in collaboration with our partners, is already contributing to Digital Twins through improving standards and interoperability of data supply chains, providing better location information for property and related data sets, and developing and interlinking cross-jurisdictional and cross-sectorial partnerships.
The FrontierSI network has delivered digital twin services across a range of sectors and applications. Below is an overview of the sectors we work with, and our application experience.
- Smart cities, precinct and urban development;
- Transport and urban networks;
- Power, rail and other major Infrastructures;
- Emergency management; and
Applications Across Sectors
- e-Planning and e-Construction within the property development pipeline.
- Asset integrity monitoring and surveillance.
- National automated land valuations and value uplift modelling.
- Urban scenario planning for precinct management and development.
- Business intelligence for efficient property and infrastructure maintenance programs; and
- Virtual reality (VR) training and safety simulation for property and asset identification.
To learn more, including our core competencies and several partner use cases, download the FrontierSI Digital Twins Capability Statement.