The FrontierSI network has delivered digital twin services including research, 3D data acquisition and analytics, advisory and consulting and implementation across a range of sectors and applications. Below is an overview of the sectors we work with, and our application experience.
- Smart cities, precinct and urban development;
- Transport and urban networks;
- Power, rail and other major Infrastructures;
- Emergency management; and
Applications Across Sectors
- e-Planning and e-Construction within the property development pipeline;
- Asset integrity monitoring and surveillance;
- National automated land valuations and value uplift modelling;
- Urban scenario planning for precinct management and development;
- Business intelligence for efficient property and infrastructure maintenance programs; and
- Virtual reality (VR) training and safety simulation for property and asset identification.
To find out more, including our core competencies and several partner case studies, download the FrontierSI Digital Twins Capability Statement.